- Green peas – 1 cup
- Beef – ½ kg (cut into small pieces)
- Potatoes – 2 (peeled and diced)
- Vegetable oil -3 tablespoon
- Green chillies -3 (chopped)
- Cumin seeds – ½ teaspoon
- Coriander leaves – 3 tablespoon (chopped)
- Onions – (chopped)
- Ground cinnamon – ½ teaspoon
- Ground cardamom – ½ teaspoon
- Garlic -4 cloves (chopped)
- Chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
- Ginger – 1 (chopped)
- Turmeric powder -1/2 teaspoon
- Pepper powder -1/2 teaspoon
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Samosa Patti – 1 pack
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Add cumin seeds.
- Add chopped onions in the pan. Cook until onions are soft. Then add the beef into the pan. Cook the beef for 5 minutes.
- Then add chopped garlic, ginger to the pan, sauté it well. Season with pepper powder, salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, cinnamon and cardamom, saute well.
- Stir in the potatoes, green peas, chopped green chillies and coriander leaves. Cook it for 20 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- After it’s cool, place 1 teaspoon of mixture on the samosa patti. Fold sheets into the shape of samosa. Press the edges of the samosa with wet fingers.
- Add oil in a pan for deep frying. Heat oil and fry the samosa until golden brown.
- Drain on a paper towel. Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Photo Courtesy : Google/ images may be subject to copyright